Monday, June 21, 2010

Texas is big

Just a quite update on my travels to Coeur d'Alene: I left yesterday around noon and drove the 400+ miles northwest up into that little bit of Texas that looks like the handle of a pan... I think there's a name for it, but I can't quite remember. Early last evening I rolled into The Land of Enchantment. I think the only really difference between northwest Texas and northeast New Mexico is that Texas has wind farms and New Mexico just has wind.

Today I'm driving up to Boulder where I'll see Bobby McGee speak as part of the Endurance Corner training camp. On Wednesday morning I'll join the campers for an open water swim and then I'll get back on the road.


On a side note, the iPad has been great to travel with, especially since we have one of those accessory keyboards. The weird thing is reactively reaching for the mouse and then remembering to touch the screen itself. I hope to figure out how to get some photos in these road trip entries, even if they're poor quality camera-phone pics.

On to Colorado.

No comments: