Sunday, February 10, 2008

Adjusting the schedule

It worked out nicely that I'm going to get to do the whole three-race SARL trail series (originally I was only going to do the first two). This is purely by chance and based on the costs of flights to San Angelo -- I did not plan my trips to see Hannah depending on whether or not I could run around in circles.

Right now I'm in fourth overall in the series. Of course, I don't actually have a shot at the top three, as the series points for the three guys ahead of me are 2pts, 6pts and 9pts, respectively. I have 17 points. Naturally, the spread from fourth to seventh is three points, so, while I can't move up, I can sure slide way back.

I've also decided to race in the Harriman olympic distance tri on May 17 instead of the Devilman sprint in the beginning of May. It costs more, but it's a better/closer race. And it will suit my road bike better as it's got a million feet of climbing. And they give out cooler stuff.

No comments: