Friday, January 11, 2008

Derailed


It's appalling what a shift in routine can do to your (that is, my) consistency in training.

I've gone to sleep at least 45 minutes later than normal every day this week. When the alarm goes off in the morning, it's like pulling teeth to get me out of bed to work out. I only succeeded once (on Tuesday), and that's because I was supposed to meet a friend to run. Every other day when the clock radio goes off, I roll over, reset the alarm, give the expectant cat a pet and tell him he needs to wait a while longer for breakfast.

Is this supposed to be interesting? No. It just my roundabout way of explaining why I changed the blog's format. I had some time when I finally dragged myself out of bed, but not enough time to get a run or lift in, so I picked new colors.

Back to the schedule tomorrow! Otherwise, it'll probably mean a new format every day.

No comments: